The Australian Financial Year ends in a couple of weeks, so Code Partners, in conjunction with Embarcadero, are offering an additional incentive for upgraders and new license buyers.
Take advantage of the existing “Buy One, Get One Free” offer, but in addition, get a further 10% off (conditions apply, see below).
Get Your $20,000 Instant Asset Write-off
Note, you don’t need to be in Australia to get the extra 10% off, but if you are, it might also be worth having a chat to your Accountant. The Australian Government has introduced Simplified Depreciation rules for some businesses. If you qualify, you may be able to deduct the full cost of your purchase during this financial year. More details here and of course, confirm your eligibility with your Accountant or Tax Adviser before going ahead (we’re Developers, not Tax Specialists, after all, and I have heard a rumour that Malcolm took two attempts to pass his mandatory Accounting subject at University)
To take advantage of this offer, request a discount code by filling out the form below and then user that code during checkout at our shop before the end of June.
Request your Promo Code
Terms and Conditions
- Offer limited to purchase of the following products, versions and licenses.
- Products: RAD Studio, Delphi and C++Builder 10.2 (Tokyo)
- Versions: Professional, Enterprise, Architect
- License: New or Upgrade, named user licenses.
- Network Named, Concurrent licenses, 5 & 10 Packs, Academic and upgrade from Starter licenses are excluded from this promotion.
- Subscription Renewals are excluded from this promotion.
- Offer valid from June 14th 2017 through June 30th 2017.