Our Services business is growing nicely, and as a result we’re hiring several experienced RAD Studio developers to work on our customer projects.
The job description is below, but I want to highlight that location is not that important. We’re much more interested in your attitude, experience and creativity than your GPS coordinates. Our team is currently spread across Australia, Asia and Europe, and that’s working just fine for us.
So if you want to work on interesting Delphi and C++Builder projects, covering desktop, mobile, web and the serverside, then read on.
We’re looking for experienced Delphi and C++Builder Developers for ongoing project work, modernising and extending existing Delphi applications. You’ll get the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects, from desktop to mobile to web, REST backends and Cloud Services. Along the way you’ll get exposure to Devops, Continuous Integration/Delivery, Automated Testing, and Scrum/Agile methodologies.
Code Partners is Embarcadero’s Master Reseller for Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia. It’s also home to some of the most experienced Delphi developers around. This is a great opportunity for you to work on a wide range of interesting projects, learn a bunch and have a lot of fun along the way.
Successful applicant must have:
- proven commercial experience with Delphi or C++Builder
- rock-solid VCL skills
- solid understanding of object-oriented development practices
- good Relational Database/SQL experience with SQL Server, Interbase, or similar
- good communication skills, including spoken and written English
- disciplined development habits, including version control, issue management, testing
Experience with one or more of the following would be a bonus:
- Server-side REST programming
- FireMonkey for mobile apps (iOS, Android)
- DUnit/Unit Testing
- Git and GitHub/BitBucket/GitLab
Location isn’t that important, however having some overlap with the Sydney business day would be preferred.
Please include in your application links to some Delphi or C++Builder source-code you have written that you are proud of, along with a description of what was challenging or interesting about it.
Send your applications and/or any questions you might have to email@example.com.