You can now watch the replay of the RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin launch webinar.
Amongst the things it covers are:
- A completely new installation experience
- Enhanced quality, performance, and stability (QPS)
- Enhanced developer productivity including the new floating VCL form designer
- Improvements in native toolchain, compiler and platform components
- New Internet of Things architecture with dozens of pre-built ThingConnect IoT components and ThingPoint Edge Services
- New FireMonkey components and features including on-device preview
- Enterprise strong app development for database, multi-tier and cloud technologies
- And the obligatory “whole lot more!”
Don’t forget, Code Partners is offering an additional discount over and above Embarcadero’s, bringing the total to 15% off, but only until May 19th. More details here.